The EC175: Airbus Helicopters’ new medium-sized twin-engine helicopter for demanding missions and cost-effective operations
Designed and optimized with feedback from operators
Extensive inputs from users, combined with the latest generation in computer-aided design and virtual simulation, were essential to Airbus Helicopters’ optimization of the EC175 helicopter.
· More volume available per seat, offering more comfort for passengers ...
The EC175’s maintenance concept is defined in cooperation with operators for enhanced operational efficiency, combining higher aircraft availability and lower operating costs.
a step ahead in support & services ”
The EC175 support and services has been totally reviewed on this helicopter, and introduces valuable new features such as:
- Optimized scheduled maintenance planning, based on tangible operational feedback gathered from operators through the MSG-3 method and continuously improved thanks to a proactive Living Maintenance Review Board process
- Optimized unscheduled maintenance management, resulting from an innovative ground segment supporting technicians with a new and efficient failure management function and evolutive fault isolation module
- The Keycopter® customer portal offers an interactive access to spares ordering and tracking or components R&O management. More e-services are progressively deployed on the portal and/or mobile devices, to offer a one-stop-shop.
- Web-based access to interactive electronic technical publications with 3D maintenance procedures for complex maintenance tasks, accessed through the new O.R.I.O.N. viewer
- WebHums service for health & usage worldwide data correlation
- Advanced anomaly detection function, which provides fast and simple alarms diagnosis, while reducing tfalse maintenance down-time
- Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring allowing improvements of safety, operational procedures and training.
- Numerous training devices including: full-flight simulator (FFS level-D), flight and navigation procedure trainer (FNPT III), virtual cockpit procedure trainer (VCPT), maintenance trainer, computer aided instructions (CAI).
Extensive training program through modular conversion to type and oil and gas producer (OGP) mission modules and more operational scenarios
A dedicated team of experts in all Support & Services fields will ensure a smooth and successful entry-into-service of this helicopter
Airbus Helicopters, a team of specialists at you service