Everything you need rolled into a handy little package.
The EC120 B, also known as the â€śColibriâ€ť (Hummingbird), is a 1.7 ton, single-engine aircraft designed for mission flexibility. It features advanced technologies for simple, safe and cost-efficient operations as well as easy maintenance. It is the only fully FAR/JAR 27 certified helicopter in its class. The EC120 Bâ€™s state-of-the-art ergonomic cockpit, complete with a dual LCD-screen Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD), greatly decreases the pilotâ€™s workload, and its Turbomeca Arrius 2F engine offers very low fuel consumption.
At Airbus Helicopters, supporting your helicopter operations with the highest level of excellence is our priority. We are dedicated to meeting our customers’ needs, whether it be maximizing flight revenues, ensuring public safety or saving lives.
In order to provide customized services, we offer:
- A worldwide service network of 30 customer centers and participations; more than 100 distributors, representatives, training centers, repair and overhaul facilities and maintenance centers around the globe; and logistic hubs in France, Hong Kong and the United States
- Customer Service Centers in Europe, Asia and the United States offering around-the-clock customer assistance, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to keep you in the skies
- A wide array of service solutions to meet your needs in terms of technical support, component repair and overhaul, spare parts support, technical publications and training — at Airbus Helicopters’ facilities worldwide or at your own.
So easy you can do it yourself
The EC120 B has been designed with a fully integrated logistic support process, which means that support activities were taken into account during the design and development phase.
- Low maintenance cost: simple to understand and easy to maintain
- Maximum availability: many maintenance tasks can be performed by the operator
- Convenient customer service network
- Innovative maintenance with fully integrated services
- Reconditioning via parts exchange or modules offered to operators for every system including transmission
- Upon demand: Blocked full inspection or distributed inspection
- Limited only to four types of inspections:
- 100 Flight Hours or 12 months
- 500 Flight Hours or 24 months
- 1500 Flight Hours or 72 months
- 12 years
- No major overhaul
* Excluding engine
and potential corrective maintenance
- No test bench required
- Limited number of tools for